RSEnergy photovoltaic power stations are designed for high and secure return of investment of MW photovoltaic investments.
Photovoltaic power stations from RSEnergy:
- Working with own teams and machinery, RSEnergy controls the project timeline, budget and quality during planning, construction and operations.
- RSEnergy has realized photovoltaic plants all over Greece using a variety of different technologies. We are technology independent and can judge upon value and quality.
- Being part of Gerovasilis Group, RSEnergy utilizes the full strengths of the comprehensive construction business and project management experience.
- With more than 40 years experience in the Greek market, we give security to investors. We are accessible during the whole lifetime of your projects. Now and in 20 years.
- Our competent team maintains direct contact with our customers. We are satisfied if our customers are satisfied.
Photovoltaic modules - the source of power generation. Applying the RSEnergy value concept only best performing products are selected. PRICE - PERFORMANCE – QUALITY taking into consideration the customer’s specific investment strategy.
Durability over 20+ years. Quality mounting systems for free field and on-roof applications - made in Germany and made in Greece. Utilizing the ramming technology with RSEnergy own crews and machines allow fast and cost efficient implementation.
Targeting highest yields – Follow the sun with one and two axis tracking systems. Standardized and proven technology from market leaders in Germany, Greece and Spain.
The heart of the RSEnergy power station - fulfilling already today the requirements of the future smart grid. Central or decentralized inverters from the market leader SMA and other leading manufacturers. Integrated into our remote monitoring system and embedded into advanced service concepts.
RSEnergy photovoltaic power stations are optimized in electrical design minimizing the overall system costs while using quality components. First class components from ABB, special low loss transformators from Schneider Electric and Huber Suhner (RADOX) DC cabling. Quality DC and AC that secures a 20+ lifetime of your investment and thereby the overall IRR.
RSEnergy operates an advanced remote monitoring center that allows preventive monitoring, IEC61724 based Performance Ratio (PR) measurement and comprehensive reporting of the MW power stations – all based on secure VPN connections using satellite and wireless technologies and integrated into full fledge security systems.